free professional indemnity insurance

Did you know that you can be sued as an individual, even if you work for an organisation? There are employers who either may not be able to indemnify their employees (due to their own insurance arrangements) or who are looking to recover their financial losses from workers who have acted outside normal duties or authorities. 

That’s why the ASU provides Professional Indemnity Insurance for all members working the community and disability sectors. 

And now our Professional Indemnity Insurance coverage extends to covers you if you're self-employed*.

Become an ASU member here.

For more information about Professional Indemnity Insurance contact our Office.

 *for sole traders earning $200,000 or less.