NSW Health has announced new restrictions for everyone living in the Orange City Council, Blayney Shire Council, and Cabonne Shire Council areas.
These new stay-at-home restrictions are in place from today until Wednesday July 28.
Everyone must stay at home unless it is for an essential reason.
The reasons you may leave your home include:
- Shopping for food or other essential goods and services;
- Medical care or compassionate needs (people can leave home to have a COVID-19 vaccination unless you have been identified as a close contact);
- Exercise outdoors in groups of 2 or fewer (unless members of the same household);
- Work, or teritary education, where you cannot work or study from home.
- Schools will remain open, under Level 3 restrictions. All staff and students are still expected to be at school.
- To attend a wedding or a funeral (but only during the grace period, which ends at 12:01am on Friday 23 July 2021). After this date, funerals will be limited to ten people.
- Masks must be worn indoors (not including the home) and in outdoor settings where you cannot socially distance from others (e.g. while queuing for takeaway).
Find your nearest COVID Testing Clinic
COVID-19 testing clinics are open at Bathurst, Orange, Parkes, Blayney and Molong. Find your nearest clinic here.
Check your eligibility and book a COVID Vaccine
Find out if you can book a vaccine today.
Your union is by your side and here to help. For advice and support
- call our office on 029310 4000,
- email [email protected], or
- book an appointment to speak with our Member Assistance Team here.
Discounts and Savings
If you're shopping online, use your ASU membership to buy discounted gift cards at major retailers including Woolies, Coles, JB Hi-Fi and more. Find your savings here.