Being an ASU member means that you are part of a 14,000 member strong organisation united to protect and improve wages, working conditions and your rights at work. Members get access to expert support, information, tools and resources to help you navigate your career.
We are by your side every step of the way, with you when and where it’s needed. We support our members throughout their lives.
By joining the Australian Services Union you:
- have automatic coverage for journey insurance in case you are injured traveling to or from work;
- can be part of building a strong union in your workplace so that members have a real say over matters that affect them;
- have the resources you need to understand and improve your pay, conditions and entitlements;
- can receive assistance to tackle workplace problems such as roster changes, safety issues, unfair treatment and the many other issues we sometimes face at work;
- can access training and career development resources run by experts and designed to give your career a boost ;
- have experienced and skilled people on your side if something goes wrong or if you are treated unfairly.
ASU membership is tax-deductible, and our member-only benefits and discounts can save you money.
Find out about more of your member benefits by searching our website below.