The ASU is with you Every Step of the Way.
As a member of the Australian Services Union you are one of 130,000 people doing your part to improve the lives of working people everywhere.
Standing together means we can get great deals to improve our lives outside of work as well as in the workplace.
Offering year round access to a wide array of benefits for ASU NSW/ACT members, you can enjoy discounts and savings on:
- Accommodation, tours, airline lounges and more travel benefits.
- Discounted dining, popular attractions and movie tickets.
- All your shopping needs including discounted e-gift cards, and new technology.
- Discounted premiums on health, life and professional insurance policies.
- Financial offers on international money transfers, financial planning and credit cards.
To get started, simply go to asumembers.memberadvantage.com.au then click Sign In and if you're using it for the first time, click Request New Password and enter your email address.
An email with your password will be sent to you, then follow the instructions on that email and you’ll have access to Member Advantage and a range of exciting member-only discounts!
As an ASU member you receive access to exclusive discounts and savings on a wide range of lifestyle and financial services including unlimited usage, meaning you can reap the benefits over and over again.
- Complimentary meals - Unlimited use SAVE $300 per year
Groceries & Petrol
- 5% off your weekly bills SAVE $1040 per year
- Save on adult, child and concession tickets SAVE $229 per year
- 10% off package tour holiday SAVE $679
With a saving over $2200 per year through Member Advantage your ASU membership can pay for itself!
If you have any questions or issues accessing Member Advantage, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call ASU NSW & ACT Member Advantage on 1300 853 352 directly.
Dining saving based on one complimentary main meal per month to the value of AU$25. Groceries & Petrol saving based on petrol spend of AU$100 per week plus grocery spend of $300 per week over 12 months, excludes credit card surcharges and postage and handling. Movie tickets saving based on 2 adults and 2 child National e-Vouchers purchased monthly over 12 months. Travel (Intrepid) saving based on Classic Japan (118026) for 12 days from 6 Oct to 17 Oct 2019, per person twin share. Savings quoted in AUD and correct as at 24 July 2019.