By joining the Australian Services Union you:
- have automatic coverage for journey insurance in case you are injured traveling to or from work
- are one of many thousands, all coming together for respect and rights at work
- can be part of building a strong union in your workplace so that members have a real say over matters that affect them
- have the resources you need to understand and improve your pay, conditions and entitlements
- can receive assistance to tackle workplace problems such as roster changes, safety issues, unfair treatment and the many other issues we sometimes face at work
- can access training and career development resources run by experts and designed to give your career a boost
- are supported if you are bargaining or negotiating with your employers
- have experienced and skilled people on your side if something goes wrong or if you are treated unfairly
That's just a few ways being in the union benefits you!
ASU membership is tax-deductible, and our member-only benefits and discounts can save you money.
Weekly subscription rates are based on average weekly hours:
- 16 hours or more per week $12.25
- Less than 16 hours per week $9.00
Join online today.