By joining the Australian Services Union you:
- have automatic coverage for journey insurance in case you are injured traveling to or from work
- are one of many thousands, all coming together for respect and rights at work
- can be part of building a strong union in your workplace so that members have a real say over matters that affect them
- have the resources you need to understand and improve your pay, conditions and entitlements
- can receive assistance to tackle workplace problems such as roster changes, safety issues, unfair treatment and the many other issues we sometimes face at work
- can access training and career development resources run by experts and designed to give your career a boost
- are supported if you are bargaining or negotiating with your employers
- have experienced and skilled people on your side if something goes wrong or if you are treated unfairly
That's just a few ways being in the union benefits you!
ASU membership is tax-deductible, and our member-only benefits and discounts can save you money.
Weekly subscription rates are based on average weekly hours:
- 16 hours or more per week $12.75
- Less than 16 hours per week $9.00
Join online today.
Subscription Refund Policy
The Australian Services Union will refund subscriptions paid where there has been an overpayment, subject to ASU Rule 18 - Subscriptions and the requirements of s174 (2) of the Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009 for resigning members to provide two weeks written notice of their resignation.
All resignations from membership must be made in writing and addressed to the Branch Secretary.