By joining the Australian Services Union you:
- have automatic coverage for journey insurance in case you are injured travelling to or from work
- are one of many thousands, all coming together for respect and rights at work
- can be part of building a strong union in your workplace so that members have a real say over matters that affect them
- have the resources you need to understand your pay, conditions and entitlements
- can ask for assistance to tackle workplace problems such as roster changes, safety issues, unfair treatment, incorrect pay and conditions and the many other issues we sometimes face at work
- can access training for delegates and activists to continue to build the union in your workplace and handle matters at your workplace
- are supported if you are bargaining or negotiating with your employers
- have experienced and skilled people on your side if something goes wrong or if you are treated unfairly
That's just a few ways being in the union benefits you!
ASU membership is tax deductible, and our extra membership benefits can save you money.
Weekly subscription rates are based on average weekly hours:
- 16 hours or more per week $12.00
- Less than 16 hours per week $9.00
There are three ways you can join: