Join us at the Sydney International Women's Day march on Saturday, March 7th at 11am at Hyde Park North.
Every year for almost ninety years working women have protested and celebrated International Women's Day around the world.
Together we continue to struggle for a planet that is safe, peaceful, sustainable and equitable.
Together we continue to campaign:
- for paid domestic and family violence leave for all workers,
- to eliminate the gender pay gap,
- to achieve equal superannuation,
- to end violence in the home, in the workplace and on campus,
- to eliminate homelessness and poverty,
- to have equal access to education, careers and safe workplaces.
I hope that you will join with me, my family and friends to mark IWD.
We will march at midday from Hyde Park North to Belmore Park
Please encourage your family, friends and everyone at your place to join us on IWD this year.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Google map and directions