Our expert team is here to help.
Is there an issue at work you'd like to discuss? Need some advice or assistance? Our Member Assistance Team offers confidential workplace advice and support to ASU members.
Last year we faced bushfires, floods, drought, a global pandemic and recession. Despite the many challenges of the year we were able to:
- Recover over $13 million in unpaid wages for ASU members
- Save over 12,000 jobs
- Secure Paid Pandemic Leave
- Ensure ASU members could access priority COVID testing and PPE
- Provide free training to over 2,500 members
- Establish Jobs Connect to help ASU members find additional work
- Protect community and social work degrees from fee hikes
- Welcome over 4,000 new union members
- Support over 10,000 members with individual advice and support – helping with redundancies, roster changes and pay rates
- Win Equal Pay for community and disability workers