The Australian Services Union is by your side during COVID-19.
Don’t miss out on these opportunities that are only for ASU members:
- All members can have their Will prepared, free of charge from our solicitors, Slater and Gordon (this represents a saving of $199!). Call us on 02 9310 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
- Looking to plan your retirement, ASU members are entitled to a free consultation with HESTA Super. Call us on 02 9310 4000 or email email@example.com to arrange a time to chat.
ASU Career Launchpad is a free training portal for ASU members with live webinars to help you develop new skills during COVID. You can find out more here.
- All members get access to expert workplace advice from our Member Assistance Line. Call us on 02 9310 4000, book a call back, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your query.
- All members get shopping discounts at places like Woolies, Coles and Dan Murphy’s as part of your union membership. Start saving with ASU Member Advantage here.
- The ASU has launched Jobs Connect, a special service that matches ASU members looking for work with employers in the community and disability sector. You can find out more and apply for this free service here.
Share this news with your colleagues to let them know the fantastic benefits of being an ASU member.